Upcoming Events with LuxeSF
South Bay Real Estate: Where Is It Headed?
Thursday October 17th, 6.00 – 8.00 PM
- 6.00 – 7.00 PM: Small bites and fine wines presented by Louis M. Martini, J Vineyards, William Hill Estate Winery, and Orin Swift
- 7.00 – 8.00 PM: Panel discussionTESLA TEST DRIVES WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE EVENING
How will the South Bay real estate market perform in the next 18 months and will it experience any protection from the ongoing irrational exuberance that is the hallmark of Bay Area real estate?
LuxeSF, in partnership with Silicon Valley magazine and HSBC Bank, has convened a panel of South Bay top producers to provide us with their assessment of the region’s current performance and where it’s headed as we enter the important 2020 election cycle. Topics for discussion include:
- What are the positive signs going forward in the next 18 months? Warning signs?
- What’s “hot” right now; What’s not?
- What will be the impact of the economy on real estate sales, given stock market volatility, interest rate speculation, Fed policy, a possible recession and the 2020 elections?
- Is the real estate market approaching a correction, and if so, what are the indicators?
- How has/is consumer sentiment and behavior changing with respect to buying and selling real estate?
- What’s the impact, if any, of this year’s IPO’s
- How are the emerging “disruptive” forces driven by the internet, technology and industry consolidation affecting the Realtor and the client?
- What’s the current status of Asian investment in Bay Area real estate?
Intero Real Estate Services
Sotheby’s International Realty
# 660 in the Stanford Shopping Center
- This event is open to all partners and guests of LuxeSF without charge
- RSVP required
To reserve your seat, click the RSVP button or call 415.332.1085
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an admission fee for LuxeSF events?
With the exception of a small number of programs (e.g., Annual Boot Camps), there is no admission fee for LuxeSF partners.
Can partners bring a guest (s)?
Yes they can, but please note that on occasion, (e.g., high-demand events) a nominal admission fee will be applied for quests who are not partners.
How many events does LuxeSF conduct annually?
We conduct 25 + events annually in the form of standard monthly programs (75-150 in attendance), intimate industry roundtables (10-15 in attendance) and annual Boot Camps (300 + in attendance)
What is the format for meetings and events?
Meetings and events are traditionally held in the evening (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) from 6.00-8.00 PM. The first hour is devoted to socializing and networking accompanied by fine wines and small bites. The second hour is devoted to business presentations, panel discussions, information sharing, roundtables, etc.
Luncheon meetings, traditionally industry roundtables, are also held from 12.00-2.00 PM.
LuxeSF recognizes that time is a precious commodity. Therefore all events start and end on time with strict adherence to time management and meeting discipline.
How am I advised about forthcoming events?
All events are promoted and advertised to our partner database via HTML email announcements that are normally sent 3 weeks prior to the event. Announcements and invitations for each event are sent three times (Save the Date + two reminders). A final reminder message including parking details is sent 48 hours prior to the event to all confirmed parties.
What is the RSVP procedure?
RSVP’s for all events are received and processed through Eventbrite. Those wishing to attend an event simply click on the “To RSVP” button featured in the HTML announcement/invitation. That will automatically bring up the Eventbrite registration page.
Are there any event rules and requirements that I should be aware of?
- Every attendee (partners and their guests) must be pre-registered on Eventbrite
- Unregistered, walk-in attendees may be refused admission given that most LuxeSF events are sold-out in advance
- Guests must be accompanied by the partner who issued them the invitation
- While we realize that some cancellations are unavoidable because of emergency situations or late-minute business demands, we ask for the courtesy of a minimum 48 hour notice of cancellation so that cancelled seating can be reassigned to waiting listees and adjustments can be made to costly catering orders
- Dress code is business or business casual