Retail Gone Wild
Tuesday, May 21st
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Once upon a time, in the world of retail and consumer marketing, “Made in the USA” meant the cutting edge. All the best practices in consumer promotion and branding originated in the good old U.S. of A. But not any longer.
Global futures expert Kate Ancketill, CEO of London-based GDR Creative Intelligence will guide us through the social, mobile and omni-channel revolution to a vision of the new world order in retail, hospitality and branded communications.
Backed up with incisive and passionate commentary, Kate presents a vivid visual portfolio of the most innovative trends and practices in the world of retail marketing as practiced around the globe.
Specifically Kate will address “Retail 2020: How the retail industry will be transformed in the second half of the decade”.
- How the store is moving beyond four walls toward relationship- building; less oriented solely toward transaction and more toward offering guidance, style, engagement and role-play
- How the omni-channel revolution involving digital and mobile applications is leading to frictionless consumer journeys
- How the customer is changing from consumer to connected-influencer via social media communication
GDR Creative Intelligence
E&O Asian Kitchen
314 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
- This program is presented without charge to all dues-paying members of The Luxury Marketing Council and the Union Square Business Improvement District
- A $25 admission charge, payable at the time of RSVP registration on Eventbrite, will apply to any attendee who is not a dues-paying member of either organization
- Attendance is by invitation only and is subject to a confirmed reservation
- Dress code is business or business casual