The following is a comprehensive list of the member benefits and services provided by the Luxury Marketing Council of San Francisco
- Meetings and events: Attend 30 events a year, with the opportunity to participate on panels, host events, and be featured as a speaker, where appropriate.
- Association: Be in the company of the Bay Area’s most prestigious luxury product and service companies, and have personal access to decision makers within those companies.
- Networking: Pick up the phone and call any one of the 1000 global members of the Council and discuss marketing, budgeting and customer related issues.
- Relationship brokering: Take advantage of the routine and regular “matchmaking” of members interested in working together on joint promotions targeted to a shared customer base, as well as marketing collaborations and partnerships. Brokering introductions are also available to Council members world-wide, as are business liaison services in cities where other Council chapters exist.
- Think tanks: Tap Council member thinking and “brainstorm” marketing problems in a formal think tank setting. Few, if any, organizations can offer convenient and timely access to the “on demand” best thinking of the luxury market sector as does The Luxury Marketing Council.
- Executive round tables and best practices mornings: Exchange ideas and explore critical marketing issues and topics in a “comfortable” environment where sharing takes place among the most experienced, talented and smartest of luxury marketers.
- Executive retreats and off-sites: Build relationships and discuss a wide range of issues and collaborative marketing opportunities in a relaxed setting with fellow members. Off-sites have been conducted aboard a Seaborne Cruise Liner, at Canyon Ranch in the Berkshires, and in the Principality of Monaco.
- LuxeSF website and online newsletter: Use LuxeSF to:
- Get up-to-date event and calendar information
- View recaps of Council meetings and events
- Receive latest news and intelligence about the luxury marketplace
- Post member news and promotional offers
- Post job openings
- Research library: Have access to a password-protected research library of current research by leading publications and institutions on the luxury customer, as well as trends in the luxury market both domestically and internationally.
- Regular access to interested media: Gain access to journalists seeking information and input with respect to trends in the luxury market (by industry), and the behavioral characteristics of consumers of luxury products and services.
- Access to member and prospective member lists: Have access to Council member names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for special member-only, targeted mailings and promotions, (including all of the Council’s global members).
- Reciprocal access and invitation to Council events in other chapters: Attend up to two chapter meetings in each of the following cities … Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Dubai, Florida, Los Angeles, London, Mumbai, New York, Orange County, San Francisco and Sao Paulo.
- Speaker referrals: Have access to recommended speakers and subject matter experts for your corporate meetings and off-sites.
- Showcase products: Showcase your company’s products in ’swag bags’, or sample food or wine at Council events.
- “Friend-of-family” help: For people in transition, including executive search.
For membership inquiries, please contact Council Chairman, Alf Nucifora at 415-332-1085 or firstname.lastname@example.org