Upcoming Events with LuxeSF
LuxeSF wishes to advise that upcoming events will continue to be held as online ZOOM meetings, and we anticipate face-to-face group assembly meetings will not happen for several months. The following ZOOM meetings are now open for registration. Watch your email for upcoming event announcement and RSVP details.
2021: SURVIVAL, STASIS OR RESURGENCE?
Thursday, February 11th | 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM
To help provide a much-needed roadmap for business success in 2021, LuxeSF is delighted to have back the Nostradamus of economic theory and prediction, Jose Rasco, Managing Director, Head of Investment Strategy at HSBC Private Bank Americas
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an admission fee for LuxeSF events?
Can partners bring a guest (s)?
How many events does LuxeSF conduct annually?
What is the format for meetings and events?
Meetings and events are traditionally held in the evening (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) from 6.00-8.00 PM. The first hour is devoted to socializing and networking accompanied by fine wines and small bites. The second hour is devoted to business presentations, panel discussions, information sharing, roundtables, etc.
Luncheon meetings, traditionally industry roundtables, are also held from 12.00-2.00 PM.
LuxeSF recognizes that time is a precious commodity. Therefore all events start and end on time with strict adherence to time management and meeting discipline.
How am I advised about forthcoming events?
What is the RSVP procedure?
Are there any event rules and requirements that I should be aware of?
- Every attendee (partners and their guests) must be pre-registered on Eventbrite
- Unregistered, walk-in attendees may be refused admission given that most LuxeSF events are sold-out in advance
- Guests must be accompanied by the partner who issued them the invitation
- While we realize that some cancellations are unavoidable because of emergency situations or late-minute business demands, we ask for the courtesy of a minimum 48 hour notice of cancellation so that cancelled seating can be reassigned to waiting listees and adjustments can be made to costly catering orders
- Dress code is business or business casual