Upcoming Events with LuxeSF
LuxeSF wishes to advise that upcoming events will continue to be held as online ZOOM meetings, and we anticipate face-to-face group assembly meetings will not happen for several months. The following ZOOM meetings are now open for registration. Watch your email for upcoming event announcement and RSVP details.
2022 SHOULD I WORRY? – We Talk to RealTrends About the Opportunities, Challenges and Uncertainties that Will Confront Realtors in 2022 and Beyond
Wednesday, October 20th | 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM
A ZOOM Meeting
Even the most wide-eyed optimist will admit that the real estate industry is entering a seminal period of disruption and change as the marketplace experiences repetitive periods of “boom or bust”, technology continues to make ever-increasing inroads into traditional marketing and operational practices, and iBuying platforms continue their Panzer-like onslaught, resulting in consumer confusion and adverse industry disruption.
To address this uncertainty, LuxeSF is privileged to engage in conversation with Tracey Velt, Managing Editor of RealTrends. We’ll engage in a forensic discussion about the bright spots and vulnerabilities that will confront the industry, the brokerage, the agent and the home buyer/seller as national and regional trends, driven in part by tech innovation, change the customary role of the agent from vital supporting intermediary to a new version of hybrid adviser whose profile, persona, function and value are yet to be clearly defined.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an admission fee for LuxeSF events?
Can partners bring a guest (s)?
How many events does LuxeSF conduct annually?
What is the format for meetings and events?
Meetings and events are traditionally held in the evening (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) from 6.00-8.00 PM. The first hour is devoted to socializing and networking accompanied by fine wines and small bites. The second hour is devoted to business presentations, panel discussions, information sharing, roundtables, etc.
Luncheon meetings, traditionally industry roundtables, are also held from 12.00-2.00 PM.
LuxeSF recognizes that time is a precious commodity. Therefore all events start and end on time with strict adherence to time management and meeting discipline.
How am I advised about forthcoming events?
What is the RSVP procedure?
Are there any event rules and requirements that I should be aware of?
- Every attendee (partners and their guests) must be pre-registered on Eventbrite
- Unregistered, walk-in attendees may be refused admission given that most LuxeSF events are sold-out in advance
- Guests must be accompanied by the partner who issued them the invitation
- While we realize that some cancellations are unavoidable because of emergency situations or late-minute business demands, we ask for the courtesy of a minimum 48 hour notice of cancellation so that cancelled seating can be reassigned to waiting listees and adjustments can be made to costly catering orders
- Dress code is business or business casual