Upcoming Events with The Luxury Marketing Council of San Francisco
The 11th Annual Real Estate Agents Boot Camp
Thursday, August 16th 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
The Luxury Marketing Council of San Francisco presents its 11th Real Estate Boot Camp, a must-attend event for Bay Area real estate professionals. More than 300 real estate agents and top producers representing all major Bay Area residential brokerages will be in attendance at this half-day program.
- 8.00-9.00: Registration, coffee and pastries
- 9.00-9.05: Surprise!!!
- 9.05-10: Introductory remarks
- 9.10-9.40: Selling to UHNWI’s: David Friedman
- 9.40-10.10: Sensory Perception and the Open House: Dr. Hoby Wedler
- 10.10-10.40: 2018 Alpha Agents Awards presentation
- 10.40-11.00: Morning Break
- 11.00-11.45: The Rising Stars Panel
- 11.45-12.00: Gotcha! Geo-targeting the Open House: Alf Nucifora
- 12.00-12.30: The Leading 100 Announcement and Presentations
- 12.30-1.30: Review of exhibits on display (optional)
The Diane B. Wilsey Center for Opera
301 Van Ness Avenue
- This event is open to all interested parties
- Admission fee for agents affiliated with companies which are members*
- of The Luxury Marketing Council: $50 before July 18th; $60 after July 18th
- General admission fee for non-members: $65 before July 18th; $75 after July 18th
- Admission fee includes attendance at all program sessions, complimentary copy of “In Their Own Words”, and morning refreshments
- Strict deadline for cancellations is August 6th
*Luxury Marketing Council member real estate companies include:
- Alain Pinel Realtors
- BarbCo Real Estate Group
- Chase International
- Coldwell Banker
- Engel & Volkers
- The Grubb Co.
- Hill & Co. Real Estate
- Intero Real Estate Services
- Pacific Union International
- Paragon Real Estate Group
- St. Helena Real Estate
- Sotheby’s International Realty (affiliates not included)
- Terra Firma Global Partners
- Vanguard Properties
- Vesta Asset Management
- Zephyr Real Estate
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an admission fee for Luxury Marketing Council events?
With the exception of a small number of programs (e.g., Annual Boot Camps), there is no admission fee for Council members.
Can Council members bring a guest (s)?
Yes they can, but please note that on occasion, (e.g., high demand events) a nominal admission fee will be applied for quests who are not a members of the Council.
How many events does The Luxury Marketing Council conduct annually?
The Council conducts 25 + events annually in the form of standard monthly programs (75-150 in attendance), intimate industry roundtables (10-15 in attendance) and annual Boot Camps (300 + in attendance)
What is the format for Council meetings and events?
Meetings and events are traditionally held in the evening (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) from 6.00-8.00 PM. The first hour is devoted to socializing and networking accompanied by fine wines and small bites. The second hour is devoted to business presentations, panel discussions, information sharing, roundtables, etc.
Luncheon meetings, traditionally industry roundtables, are also held from 12.00-2.00 PM.
The Council recognizes that time is a precious commodity. Therefore all events start and end on time with strict adherence to time management and meeting discipline.
How am I advised about forthcoming events?
All Council events are promoted and advertised to the Council’s member database via HTML email announcements that are normally sent 3 weeks prior to the event. Announcements and invitations for each event are sent three times (Save the Date + two reminders). A final reminder message including parking details is sent 48 hours prior to the event to all confirmed parties.
What is the RSVP procedure?
RSVP’s for all Council events are received and processed through Eventbrite. Those wishing to attend an event simply click on the “To RSVP” button featured in the HTML announcement/invitation. That will automatically bring up the Eventbrite registration page.
Are there any event rules and requirements that I should be aware of?
- Every attendee (Council members and their guests) must be pre-registered on Eventbrite
- Unregistered, walk-in attendees may be refused admission given that most Council events are sold-out in advance
- Guests must be accompanied by the Council member who issued them the invitation
- While we realize that some cancellations are unavoidable because of emergency situations or late-minute business demands, we ask for the courtesy of a minimum 48 hour notice of cancellation so that cancelled seating can be reassigned to waiting listees and adjustments can be made to costly catering orders
- Dress code is business or business casual