The Technology Mart for Interior Designers
Everything in One Place at One Time
Monday, February 4th 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM
(Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Swag Bag)
Technology is not a tool for tomorrow’s design. It’s already arrived. So, if you’re not tech-savvy, not only is your design business not operating at peak efficiency, but you’re leaving valuable dollars on the table as well – a common challenge for the majority of Bay Area interior designers, including the most experienced and successful.
This is your opportunity, in one time-efficient program to learn the tech basics that all designers should be incorporating into their design practice and operations. Leading tech providers to the interior design community will provide a brief overview of their products, services, benefits, applications and costs. Audience Q & A will be highly encouraged.
You will learn how today’s technology can help you to:
- Gain clients through more effective business development techniques
- Use CAD programs to design and present your work in a manner that is timely, budget-friendly and client-centric
- Manage and budget the project to deliver maximum profitability (for you) and precise budget management (for your clients)
- Source all design materials on line, including furniture, fabrics, accessories, etc.
- Hire professional freelance staff on-demand to meet rush projects
- Integrate all of your tech programs into one manageable platform for efficient collaboration with your clients